The Sakura Sunday Stamp rally will be held at 9 different locations across the festival grounds. Custom Japanese-themed stamps will be set at these locations for you to stamp your Festival Passport; a designated area of your Sakura Sunday program which will be given to you when you enter the festival. So upon arrival, get out your Festival Passports and start stamping, there could be a prize in your future. Here’s where you’ll want to go to collect ’em all!
- Gift Shop – Getting a gift? Grab a stamp!
- Sundial – The sun’s shadow looks like it’s showing… stamp o’clock?
- Calligraphy table – Learn to earn at this stamp location.
- Zenkaikon – Getting your cosplay fill? Fill your Festival Passport too!
- Sushi Samurai tent – Join Madame Saito to make some sushi and make good on your promise to collect all 9 stamps!
- Maido – This market-place vendor is the only place to go for your Japanese needs, but don’t forget your stamp!
- JAGP – When two cultures come together in unison, you also get a stamp!
- Shofuso – Enjoy the serene beauty of this traditional-style Japanese House and Garden; now add stamps.
- Main Stage/Info table – We know you wouldn’t miss the Main Stage, but don’t miss your stamp either!
Those who collect all 9 stamps will earn $5 off a festival t-shirt at the gift shop (while supplies last) and entry into a raffle for a Festival prize pack! Prize pack contains a Guardian level membership, t-shirt, water bottle, and more. The lucky raffle winner will be selected after Sakura Sunday and notified by email or phone.