Celebrate traditional and contemporary Japan under the cherry blossoms in Fairmount Park. Sakura Sunday is an all-day celebration of Japanese culture, from live music, dance, and martial arts performances to fashion shows, arts and crafts, karaoke, and much more.
Sakura Sunday is held at West Fairmount Park’s Horticulture Center, home to hundreds of blooming cherry trees – including two from 1926. Bring family, friends, pets, and a picnic and enjoy a beautiful day of arts and culture beneath the blossoms!
- Tamagawa University Taiko Drum and Dance Troupe
- Subaru Sushi Samurai of the Year Contest
- Prettiest Pet in Pink Parade
- Harajuku Fashion Show
- Little Akiba Anime & Cosplay Area
- Stamp Rally
- Timed tickets to Shofuso (limited availability)
- NEW! Sake Garden at Shofuso presented by Parks on Tap
Parking GPS: 4800 States Drive, Philadelphia, PA 19131
Taxi/Uber/Lyft: 4300 Avenue of the Republic, Philadelphia, PA 19131
Free 30th Street Station Shuttles available