100 N Horticultural Dr
Celebrate traditional and contemporary Japan under the cherry blossoms in Fairmount Park. Sakura Sunday is an all-day celebration of all things Japanese, from live music, dance, and martial arts performances to fashion shows, arts and crafts, karaoke, and much more.
Sakura Sunday is held at Fairmount Park’s Horticulture Center, home to hundreds of blooming cherry trees – including two from 1926. Bring family, friends, pets, and a picnic and enjoy a beautiful day of arts and culture beneath the blossoms!
- Admission to Shofuso Japanese House and Garden
- Subaru Sushi Samurai of the Year Contest
- Prettiest Pet in Pink Parade
- Harajuku Fashion Show
- Little Akiba Anime & Cosplay Area
- Tamagawa University Taiko Drum and Dance Troupe
- Kid’s Stamp Rally
Parking GPS: 4800 States Drive, Philadelphia 19131
Taxi/Uber/Lyft: 4300 Avenue of the Republic, Philadelphia 19131
30th Street Station Shuttles also available
Adults $15/Children (12 & under) free