100 N Horticultural Dr
Philadelphia, PA 19131
Celebrate traditional and contemporary Japan under the cherry blossoms in Fairmount Park. Sakura Sunday is an all-day celebration of all things Japanese, from live music, dance, and martial arts performances to fashion shows, arts and crafts, karaoke, and much more.
Sakura Sunday is held at Fairmount Park’s Horticulture Center, home to hundreds of blooming cherry trees – including two from 1926. Bring family, friends, pets, and a picnic and enjoy a beautiful day of arts and culture beneath the blossoms!
- Tamagawa University Taiko Drum and Dance Troupe
- Subaru Sushi Samurai of the Year Contest
- Prettiest Pet in Pink Parade
- Harajuku Fashion Show
- Little Akiba Anime & Cosplay Area
- Stamp Rally
- Timed tickets to Shofuso Japanese House and Garden (while supplies last)
$15 – day of
$12 – April 1-14
$10 – February 1 – March 31
$5 – Access Card Holders (must present card, day of admissions only)